The study of sushi, how it is made, the interplay of ingredients and the artistic presentation, as well as sake, its subtle tastes and aromas and how it accentuates the flavors of the foods it complements taught by one of our talented sushi chefs. You’ll start this unique Samurai experience with a sake cocktail and a selection of sushi appetizers. Enjoy an evening of fun with friends, family or co-workers for $50 per person. This experiential and educational class is offered a few times a year at the Samurai restaurant. Please contact Samurai and inquire about when they are hosting their next Sushi + Sake 101 class and reserve your spot.
1. What is Sushi Sake 101?
2. How much does it cost?
3. What does the price include?
4. How soon do I need to make my reservation?
5. How do I make a reservation?
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
7. Can you hold a place for me without a credit card payment?
8. What if I have to cancel? Will you refund my money?
9. Can I bring a guest who isn't 21 yet?
10. I'm unable to consume raw fish. Will this be served during the class?