Dojo Sushi is a culinary experience that teaches teens, 13 to 17 years old, the fine art of sushi by giving them an opportunity to create their own sushi masterpieces, while tasting Samurai’s flavorful smoothie combinations. Enjoy this interactive and fun experience for $45 per person. For teens ages 13 – 17. In addition, each teen will receive a Samurai apron, Awesome Achievement Award and keepsake photo.
1. What is Dojo Sushi?
2. How much does it cost?
3. What does the price include?
4. How do I make a reservation?
Refer to our calendar of upcoming sushi classes on samurairestaurant.com, and contact the restaurant. Check back often as classes are added throughout the year. You can also check our other sushi classes for youth and adults.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
6. Can you hold a place for my teen without a payment?
7. What if I have to cancel? Will you refund my money?
8. Will there be raw fish?
9. How soon can I make a reservation?