1. What is Kabuki Sushi?
It's a fun, interactive class designed to teach your child about sushi making. With the help of one of our Master Sushi Chefs, your child will learn to make signature Samurai rolls including the California Roll and Shrimp Crunchy Roll.
2. How much does it cost?
It's $25 per child which includes tax and gratuity.
3. What does the price include?
You'll receive a sushi lesson, a complimentary Samurai apron, Kabuki Sushi Dessert Treat and a certificate of achievement plus a commemorative photo for your new Kabuki Sushi Chef.
4. How soon do I need to make my reservation?
Today! Seating is limited for these events and can go quickly.
5. How do I make a reservation?
Please contact your Samurai and inquire about when they are hosting their next Kabuki Sushi class and reserve your spot.
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept any major credit card - VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
7. Can you hold a place for me without a credit card payment?
No. These events are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and in order to confirm your attendance, we must receive your payment.
8. What if I have to cancel? Will you refund my money?
There are no refunds for this event.
9. I'm unable to consume raw fish. Will this be served during the class?
There are no raw items used during the Kabuki Sushi event. A list of ingredients will be listed for you in materials distributed at the restaurant.